Professionally staging your home for sale is one of the most important investments you can make when selling your home. Buyers Desire Home Staging, Inc. will maximize your home’s potential by implementing a targeted design plan to appeal to the specific buyer demographic for your home. Buyers will walk in, feel at home and say, “We need this house!” For more information, see our Top Ten Reasons You Should Professionally Stage Your Vacant Home.
We offer free initial consultations and flexible staging terms to accommodate any selling market.
A typical Vacant Home Staging Package consists of:
- Assessment of the Buyer Demographic, which is a detailed report to determine the most likely buyer for your home
- Staging Design Plan that we create to implement a cohesive and attractive design in the home
- Furniture Design Plan choosing pieces that best suit the style and size of the home
- Mental move-in cues to encourage the buyer to emotionally connect with the home and envision themselves living there
- Staging Day where we carry out the Staging Design Plan and install decor, artwork (and furniture pieces if needed) and arrange them for maximum visual appeal
- Flexible Inventory Usage Terms so your home maintains the staged look throughout the selling process
- Destaging Day to remove the staging items when you are ready
“Buyers Desire Home Staging did an amazing job in staging our home for sale. Their meticulous attention to detail and vision created a home setting that looked like it was in a magazine!…”
– Jim S.